Celebrate the best of classical music at the Grant Park Music Festival, a multi-week series of outdoor concerts that runs from June 15 through August 20. Discover a fascinating lineup of performances in a variety of genres at this popular music festival, which is one of the most popular Chicago events of the summer. Highlights from this year’s lineup include:
- Beethoven Symphony No. 1
- Pictures at an Exhibition
- Storm Large: The Crazy Arc of Love
- Dvorak Golden Spinning Wheel
- Chopin Piano Concerto No. 2
- Movie Night: Charlie Chaplin’s City Lights
- Rachel Barton Pine Plays Bruch
- Bruckner Romantic Symphony
- Grant Park Chorus: Shakespeare in the Park
- Ryan Opera Center: Of Mice and Men
- A Cole Porter Celebration
- … plus many more!
Tickets to individual events at the Grant Park Music Festival are available for advance purchase online. Are you planning a Chicago getaway this summer? Looking for a place to stay? Our award-winning hotel offers a premium location in the heart of Downtown Chicago near Navy Pier, Magnificent Mile shopping, and the Willis Tower. Stay with us, and you’ll enjoy complimentary parking, free Wi-Fi, and a heated indoor pool. Contact us today by calling 1 (312) 467-0800 for more information, and to book your reservations.