Taste of Chicago Food Festival: July 5-9 at Grant Park
This isn’t your average food festival – in fact, Taste of Chicago is the biggest food celebration in the world. Grant Park hosts this mouthwatering celebration from July 5-9, and admission is free to the festival grounds. Discover the delectable flavors of the city while you enjoy live music concerts, cooking demonstrations, and appearances by celebrity chefs.
Explore a World of Flavors at Taste of Chicago
The Windy City is known for its diverse culinary scene, and at Taste of Chicago you’ll have endless opportunities to sample the bounty and relax in a festive atmosphere. Highlights of this year’s event include:
- Eleven New Pop-Up Restaurants
- Petrillo Music Shell Concerts: Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals, Alessia Cara, Café Tacvba, Passion Pit, The O’Jays and more.
- Six New Food Trucks: American Glory, Aztec Dave’s Food Truck, Bop Bar Truck, Cheesie’s Pub and Grub, El Patron and The Cajun Connoisseur.
- Three-Course Meals with Celebrity Chefs
- Bud Light Stage with Up-and-Coming Chicago Artists
- Dozens of Local Restaurants
Award-Winning Hotel with Pool Near Grant Park
With a premium downtown location near Chicago events and attractions (just one mile from Grant Park), our stylish hotel is a smart choice for your summer vacation. Book now and experience the best of the city.