February is full of FREE Offerings in Chicago!
From Ice Skating to Museums, see what Chicago is offering Free this February:
– Ice Skating Lessons in Millennium Park. Saturdays and Sundays
until Feb. 28 8-10am.
– Late Night Ice Dance Parties in Millennium Park. Fridays and
– Dance Lessons in Millennium Park. Saturdays and Sundays until
Feb. 28 1-PM and 5-6 PM
Visit www.explorechicago.org for more details on these free events.
Museum FREE Days:
Here is just a taste of when you can visit our world-class museums for free:
– Planetarium – Feb. 8-12, 16 & 23
– Art Institute – Every Thursday in Feb. 5-PM
– Shedd Aquarium – Feb. 8, 9, 15-19, 22 & 25
Click here for a complete list of museum free days.
FREE at Best Western River North:
– Guest Parking (a $40 daily value)
– Wireless Internet
– Local Calls
– Winter rates start as low as $79 (subject to availability)
If you have visited Best Western River North, chances are you have met Wallace. He greets guests in our lobby, offers luggage assistance, and can direct you to Chicago’s most exciting attractions and restaurants. Now Wallace will be giving you tips monthly on attractions and restaurants near River North Hotel that he has visited. Check back Feb. 17 and see the first edition of “Where’s Wallace”.
Check out “Where’s Wallace” on our hotel blog: blog.rivernorthhotel.com,
Facebook: facebook.com/chicagobestwestern and
Wallace is a native of the great city of Chicago and has a 6 year old son. He started working at Best Western River North in 2002.
Wallace says the best part of his job is meeting our guests and helping them enjoy their time in Chicago.