After a long day of travel, navigating your way through airports and highways, you finally make it to your destination. All you want to do is get to your room and relax. The last thing you need is more stress and confusion. You’re here to unwind and make the most of your time and money in Chicago. And we want to help! We put together a list of items to help make your first moments in our hotel as smooth as possible…and get some great deals while you’re at it.
1. Best Western Rewards membership card - Let your loyalty work for you! Each time you stay at any Best Western hotel worldwide, you can earn points towards a free night stay, retail gift cards, travel vouchers and more. Or you can tie your membership to an already existing airline program. All of this for FREE! If you’re not already a Best Western Rewards member click here to join, or we can sign you up when you check-in!
2. Suite Deal Upgrade Coupon – Everyone loves a good deal, and we’ve got the suitest! On our hotel’s website, www.rivernorthhotel.com, you can take advantage of a special offer to upgrade to suite at check-in for only $10 additional per night! Print it out and make your stay a little suiter!
3. Psst, Password – Every month we discreetly reveal a new password to our loyal Facebook and blog followers. Just whisper the word to the front desk and get a special gift from us! (FYI – This month’s password is books)
4. Stay Social - After you check in with us, check-in again! For the savvy social media traveler, you can check in with us on Foursquare and Facebook. We always have special offers and bonuses just for checking in with us. It’s a fun way to let your friends know what you’re up to, and get some extras like bonus Best Western Rewards points or deals from our on-site restaurant Pizzeria Ora!
5. Attraction Tickets – Do you love saving money and hate waiting in line? Us too! Thats why we sell discounted tickets to some of Chicago’s top attractions at our front desk! Any time during your stay, you can grab your tickets to the Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum, Willis Tower Skydeck, Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Children’s Museum or the Navy Pier Ferris Wheel! Phew, that’s alot to see and do.