Festive Things to Do in Chicago on the 4th of July: Fireworks Cruises
Set sail under a sparkling sky filled with booming colors and light when you book a fun fireworks cruise on Lake Michigan on the 4th of July. Several companies offer special holiday cruises, including Odyssey Cruises, Wendella Boats, Spirit of Chicago Cruises, Mercury Cruises, Seadog Cruises, and Chicago Line Cruises.
Book Your 4th of July Fireworks Cruise
Chicago offers plenty of fun activities and special events to celebrate Independence Day. Nighttime cruises on Lake Michigan are a unique way to enjoy the holiday and see the city from a new perspective. Cruises book up early; check out the following companies to arrange your holiday boat tour:
- Odyssey Cruises: Independence Day Fireworks Dinner Cruise (from $189)
- Wendella Boats: 4th of July Fireworks Cruise (from $34)
- Spirit of Chicago Cruises: Independence Day Fireworks Dinner Cruise (from $149)
- Mercury Cruises: 3D July 4th Lakefront Cruise (from $36)
- Seadog Cruises: July 4th Fireworks Cruise (from $75)
- Chicago Line Cruises: 2-Hour Fireworks Cruise (from $43)
Celebrate Independence Day in Chicago
Stay at our River North hotel and you’ll be close to all the holiday things to do in Chicago, along with top attractions, shopping, and dining. Please contact us to make your booking today!