Chicago’s Millennium Park is an inviting green oasis – and the perfect setting for an outdoor movie night. On Tuesdays this month, you’ll find a variety of popular film screenings during the Millennium Park Summer Film Series. Starting at 6:30 pm, the movies are shown on a state-of-the-art, 40’ LED screen. Get there early to grab a good seat in the Jay Pritzker Pavilion or on the grassy Great Lawn. Enjoy a collection of crowd-pleasing flicks, which are all presented for free admission. This month’s schedule at the Millennium Park Summer Film Series is as follows:
- Tuesday, August 2 – West Side Story
- Tuesday, August 9 – Grease (special sing-along presentation)
- Tuesday, August 16 – Finding Nemo
- Tuesday, August 23 – Purple Rain
- Tuesday, August 30 – Favorite Chicago Film (audience will vote on their favorite film to watch – you can vote here).
Millennium Park is located at 201 East Randolph Street. Our downtown hotel is just 1.5 miles away – about 7 minutes without traffic. Stay with us, and you’ll be treated to award-winning accommodations, services, and amenities – and our central location is ideal for enjoying the best things to do in Chicago. Do you have questions about our hotel? Ready to book? Please contact us today by calling 1 (312) 467-0800 for more information, and to make your reservations.